Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Enough Pity Partying

In the last two days I have felt very distant from everyone around me.
Especially yesterday.
The one I need the most to help me through times like this, is the last person that wants
to hear anything I have to say.
I'm hating where I'm from, the people I talk to and the things around me more and each day.
I have nothing in atmosphere that makes me happy in the slightest.
I need a change.
A job
Money
Different People
New Enviroment
At the moment all of things are out of my reach.
I need some kind of push and alittle help along the way.
The days are becoming darker and brighter.
More gray than black or white.
It all makes me ill to think about.
Im trying to sleep to excape reality lately.
Ive been showering nonstop.
Gahhh I need a gooood cry and scream.
:/

2 comments:

  1. hey it wont let me follow your blog, but i'm from a town of 500. trust me, i get what you're going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are you doing any better? let me know!

    ReplyDelete