Sunday, February 1, 2009

Freak? maybeeee.

We all have that little freaky thing that get really gets to us.
In this case Im talking about that "turn on" that gives you that shiver of up your spine.
Indeed most people would like to keep it under caps and not talk about it. (some should keep it that way) but I would like to share mine.

I have an odd turn on for older men.
I havent dated one but the idea sounds awesome. Risky yes. But I want to take that risk.

I'm often asked, "How old were you when you liked older men?"
Well it all started with a movie with my beloved John Cusack.
He had been seeing a much younger girl in this movie, and oddly the idea stuck with me.
Insane I know. I've been really into them ever since.
My friends make jokes that I most likely wont be checking out the hott guy at the mall but looking for his father.
I need to stop this.

So anyone does actually read this post.
Im curious.
Whats that little secret "turn on" you have thats hard to share. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment