
Ahh like third day into this new thing and I already have writers block!
I want to go to a theme park and go on the swings ride.
You know the one that takes you wayyy up and spins.
Thats the kind of mood I'm in.
Then when it gets real dark, I want to find a near by field and run naked.
Being wild and free for a few short moments with someone I really love.
I want it to be like a movie, with the sappy song like Time after Time or Kiss Me playing in the background.
Later we would conviently find some hippie bonfire and dance barefoot and sing at the top of our lungs.
Watch the world go by faster and faster as we enjoyed every ounce of time we were having.
Id wake up in a huge bed of pillows surrounding me with my hair an absolute mess.
Indeeed that would be Great and I would love all of it.
I want to go to a theme park and go on the swings ride.
You know the one that takes you wayyy up and spins.
Thats the kind of mood I'm in.
Then when it gets real dark, I want to find a near by field and run naked.
Being wild and free for a few short moments with someone I really love.
I want it to be like a movie, with the sappy song like Time after Time or Kiss Me playing in the background.
Later we would conviently find some hippie bonfire and dance barefoot and sing at the top of our lungs.
Watch the world go by faster and faster as we enjoyed every ounce of time we were having.
Id wake up in a huge bed of pillows surrounding me with my hair an absolute mess.
Indeeed that would be Great and I would love all of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment