Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Sun Didnt Come Out Today

Today was Garbage.

Its hard to find another word for it.

I dont want to have a pity party for myself but I really wish things were alot different.

As the days go on, I feel things are getting worse and worse.

M- No one likes when your around Tess. You just run your mouth too much.

I really hope that isnt true. :/

The truth is M, no one wants you around most of the time.

E- You dont give people a chance so they think that your a major Bitch.

But once they get to know you, they realize that your ok.

E&A- Tessa your opinion is always soo different from everyone else.

Thats just how it goes.

You people make me feel trapped here.

D- Your not going to go anywhere like this. Constantly on that shit. (I wont say what that means)

I have nothing else to do.

Many things said to me today, from various people "close" to me.

Made me feel like total shit. But its ok. Its just today.

Hoping tomorrow is better.

Maybe school so I have something other than nothing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment